Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meet Me In The Garden Pt. 2

May 24, 2011

Today was day two for me in the community garden. I even got another plot for my boyfriend and I but we will still help my mom and sister with theirs. It was another good turn-out from all the neighbors. We finally got the soils so we decided to fill the plots with our starter plants. I planted some cabbage, collards, tomatoes, and more. It was such a warm day and full of sunshine. The rain came down all night and held up for my chance to get in the garden. I was loving the feeling of planting the vegetables, now I want to do more. I even wore green. Afterwards the representative Lee gave us some fresh tomato slices with a sweet vinegar dressing.

Below are some photos I want to share.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Plot 1

Photobucket

Plot 2

Photobucket

My mom

Photobucket

My sister

Photobucket

May 31, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Done for the day

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment